Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern The Flying Dutchman’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Flying Dutchman’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Flying Dutchman makes every effort to keep the content on this website timely and correct. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent – please contact email@example.com to request permission
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not capture or store personal information through this website except where you voluntarily choose to give us your details by signing up to our mailing list or making an online booking. The personal data you give us is held securely and will never be passed on to third parties.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The Flying Dutchman is the trading name of FDL ARTS & EVENTS Ltd., Registered in England and Wales.
Company Number: 10442105. Registered Office 156 Wells Way, London, SE5 7SY. VAT Registration Number: 268570371.